To ensure fast, professional support for our tenants and prospective tenants, we need qualified, committed employees. Therefore, proper schooling for our employees is exceedingly important at ADO, especially for our apprentices.
You are interested in becoming an apprentice property manager at ADO!?
We are a certified schooling center recognized by the Berlin Chamber of Industry and Commerce, and are currently schooling 16 apprentices in our company. The next trainees will join in August of 2017.
Join our team – we look forward to your application.
But why should I apply to ADO? There are lots of good reasons – here are the three main ones:
- Our apprentices attend the BBA, the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy for the Housing and Real-Estate Industry, to ensure optimum schooling and communication of learning content
- During your apprenticeship, you will gain extensive insight, benefit from practical, customer-focused teaching and gradually become an accomplished property professional with regard to business operations, property portfolio management, leasing and all central management areas (accounting, controlling, corporate communication and development, etc.)
- If your performance is satisfying, we will be happy to take you on. In the past year, all our trainees passed their final exam, and are now part of our permanent team. Once you have successfully completed your training with us, we can guarantee you job security, as Berlin is growing year after year, and we intend to grow with it.
Requirements for submitting you application
- University entrance qualification
- Good to very good grades in German and mathematics
- Strong grasp of written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge of working with modern media, particularly MS Office
- Committed, hardworking, team player, strong communication skills
Have we made an impression on you?
If so, please email your application documents in digital form to: firstname.lastname@example.org